This item can be shipped to the following countries: USA
When you want the best features from the top-tier rifle scopes but not break the bank, look no further than the Ares BTR first focal plane riflescope family. This feature rich riflescope is set to take the market by storm. HD Glass and advanced fully multicoated optics deliver crisp bright images for taking long range shots. The one piece tube, precision-machined from aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum will deliver precise, accurate results all day long. With a precise true zero stop feature, you wont find this product in the market at this price point, it just didnt exist until NOW!
This Ares BTR 2.5-1550 Model has APLR3 first focal plane illuminated MIL reticle in it.
- HD Glass: HD Glass gives you better light transmission, brighter, and sharper image
- Illuminated Reticle: The illuminated reticle provides greater visibility during dusk and dawn and other low ambient light environment
- First Focal Plane Reticle: First focal plane reticle stays valid at all power settings allowing you to fully utilize the specially designed reticle that shrinks or grows along with your target as you zoom in or out. The reticle offers quick target engagement at low power while offering precise holdover positions with finer details
- Etched Glass Reticle: Reticle etched on the glass that provides excellent backing support for complex reticle design and offers great durability and much higher shock resistance to recoil
- Advanced Fully Multicoated: Fully Multicoated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses
- XPL Coating: XPL Coating gives you an extra protection on the exterior lenses from dirt, oil and scratches or anything else mother nature can throw at you
- Precision Zero Stop System: The system allows you to lock down your zero position and dial back to it with a sharp and precise stop right at your zero mark even you are turning it in pitch-dark or blinded folded
- High Precision Erector System: The high precision erector system processed by high precision CNC machine with +/- 0.0001mm tolerance level to provide you the most accurate power settings and smoothest magnification change
- 6061 T6 Aluminum: The 6061T6 aircraft grade aluminum tube that has exceptional strength and superior mechanical integrity will protect these world class optics no matter what punishment you throw at it
- Exposed Tactical Direct Dial: Exposed Direct Dial Turrets for elevation and windage allow you to quickly make adjustment as you needed and engage your target within a blink of your eyes
- One Piece Tube Construction: Heat treated one piece tube gives the scope extra strength over multi-piece tubes. A one piece tube also is better at keeping moisture out thus keeping your scope fog proof for the life of the product
- Waterproof: Waterproof to protect the scope in the harshest weather conditions or if accidently submerged underwater
- Fog proof: Fog proof to allow you to immediately engage your target when you take your rifle to cold ambient temperature from warm inside
- Shockproof: Robust mechanical system with special designs on both control and erector system that give you the ultimate recoil resistance to withstand 1000G recoil for 1000 times
- Argon Purged: Argon Purging uses the inertia gas with bigger size molecules to purge any moisture out of the tube giving you better waterproofing and thermal stability
- Magnification: 2.5-15
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Reticle: APLR3 FFP IR MIL, Glass Etched illuminated
- Surface Finish: Matte
- Lens Coating: Wide Band Fully Multicoated
- Extra Coating: Xtra Protective Coating
- Tube Material: 6061 Aluminium
- Tube Diameter: 30 mm
- Exit Pupil: 11.1-3.3 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.9"
- Field of View @100 yards: 41.8-6.8'
- Click Value: 0.1 mil
- Adjustment range per rotation: 10 mil
- Total Elevation Adjustment: 29 mil
- Total Windage Adjustment: 29 mil
- Turret Style: Exposed Direct Dial
- Parallax Adjustment: Side Focus 10 yards to infinity
- Purging Material: Argon
- Length: 13.8 "
- Weight: 27.3 oz.
manufacturer no: 212002
bar code: 813869021075
manufacturer : Athlon Optics
dimensional weight: 4.5 (w) x4.5 (h) x16.75 (d)