This item can be shipped to the following countries: USA
Capture photos and movies of wildlife or other people in the field using the Browning Spec Ops Full HD Extreme Series Trail Camera, which takes 20MP stills and records HD 1920x1080p video with sound. The camera features a passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor with an 80' detection range and a fast 0.4-sec trigger speed for capturing images in response to subject movement.
The "Night Vision" invisible infrared LED flash offers Power Save, Long Range, and Fast Motion settings with a maximum range of 80'. Timelapse Plus shooting mode captures images at pre-set intervals over a designated period of time while still taking PIR-triggered shots, and Browning's BuckWatch Timelapse Viewer Software enables you to see patterns and change over that period. The camera is also capable of capturing up to 8 images in Multi-Shot or Rapid Fire modes, ensuring that you don't miss the action. Photos and videos are recorded to optional SDXC memory cards up to 512GB.
The Spec Ops Full HD Extreme Series runs on 8 user-supplied AA batteries, or on an optional external power supply connected to its 12V power jack. It's also configured with a TV Out connector for viewing on a monitor and a USB port for image transfer to your computer.
- 20MP Resolution
- PIR Motion Sensor: 80' Detection Range
- 0.4-sec Motion Trigger Speed
- Invisible Infrared Flash with 80' Range
- 2" Color Viewing Screen
- Timelapse Plus, Multi-Shot Modes
- Full HD 1920 x 1080p Video with Sound
- Records to SDXC Cards up to 512GB
- Runs on 8 x AA Batteries or External Power
- Browning Spec Ops Full HD Extreme Series Trail Camera
- Mounting Strap
- Timelapse Viewer Software
- Camera Type: Trail / wildlife
- Resolution: 20.0 MP
- Sensor: Motion Sensor: Passive Infrared (PIR) with 80' detection range and 0.4-sec trigger speed
- File Formats: JPEG
- Lens: Angle of view not specified by manufacturer
- Focus Range: Approx. 6.0'
- Exposure Modes: Auto
- Burst Capability: Up to 8 Images in Multi-Shot or Rapid Fire mode
- Delay: Programmable Picture Delay: 5.0 sec - 60 minutes
- Interval Recording: Timelapse Plus shooting mode captures images at pre-set intervals from sunrise to sunset
Selectable Intervals: 5.0, 10, 15, 30, and 60 sec and 1.0, 2.0, 5.0, 10, 30, and 60 minutes
- Built-in Flash: Night Vision infrared LED flash
- Effective Flash Range: 80'
- Memory Card Type: SDXC cards up to 512 GB (not included)
- Recording Formats: AVI
- Video Recording: Yes
- Video Resolution: Full HD 1920 x 1080p
- Video Clip Length: 5.0 sec - 2.0 minutes
- Audio Recording: Yes, with video
- Display: 2.0" color monitor for image preview and review
Data Strip: Time, Date, Temperature, Moon Phase, Camera ID
- Playback: Yes
- Connectivity: TV Out
- System & Software Requirements: BuckWatch Timelapse Viewer: Windows XP or later
- Operating/Storage Temperature: Not specified by manufacturer
- Durability: Water/weather-resistant
- Battery Type: 8 x AAs (not included)
- Power Adapter: 12 V jack for optional external power supply
- Mount: 1/4"-20 threaded hole on bottom for tripod or tree/post mount
- Dimensions: 5.0 x 4.0 x 2.5"
- Package Weight: 1.55 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.1" x 5.2" x 3.8"
manufacturer no: BTC 8FHD PX
bar code: 853149004749
manufacturer : Browning Trail Cameras
dimensional weight: 5.25 (w) x3.625 (h) x9.75 (d)